Buy Tungsten Carbide Bracelet online @Starszoo.com
Starszoo.com is pleased to introduce a space age Tungsten Carbide, Magnetic Bracelet measuring 7/16′ wide. Notice the checkerboard squares within the Carbon fiber inlay…?
Will retain its highly polished & highly reflective mirror finish forever, and is virtually impossible to scratch. We have embedded two laser point neodymium magnets @ 3000 gauss in each and every link making this one of the most durable high powered magnetic bracelets on the market today.
Tell me More? How is all this possible you ask?
Tungsten carbide is the hardest metal on the planet. Factually, Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium. Tungsten measures between 8 and 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. (Diamonds are a 10 – the highest.) Yes, “Checkers” tungsten carbide is used in space and military operations because of its heat resistant properties (It has the highest melting point of all elements – 6,700 degrees). The hardness and heat resistance of Tungsten Carbide renders it impervious to radiation (Wow, that’s an interesting piece of info). If this bracelet were attached to the nose of the space shuttle coming back to earth to land the heat generated upon reentry would have no effect on the mirror finish of this bracelet whatsoever!
About Carbon Fiber from Wikipedia
Carbon fiber, alternatively graphite fiber, carbon graphite or CF, is a material consisting of extremely thin fibers about 0.005–0.010 mm in diameter and composed mostly of carbon atoms. The carbon atoms are bonded together in microscopic crystals that are more or less aligned parallel to the long axis of the fiber. The crystal alignment makes the fiber very strong for its size. Let’s take this all back to earth and the reasons you’re considering this piece and the reasons we think it is the best buy on the market.
1) Highly polished non scratch surface w/ 18K Gold Plated carbon fiber inlaid within the large beveled links with polished shiny connector links.
2) Two Powerful 3000 gauss permanent neodymium magnets in each large link. These magnets lose 1% of their strength every 10 years.
3) ”Checkers” Polished Silver look is very “Rich”
4) No cobalt in our Tungsten carbide material (Cobalt would be Bad FYI).
5) “Checkers” will of course – outshine, outlast, and outperform any magnetic bracelet on the market…..Period.
6) Bracelet sizes are 7.5 & 8.25 inches so please measure your wrist and order the size that will fit your wrist, we know the sizes are limited so please accept our apology if your size is not available; Thank You.
As you can imagine we have spent a long time designing & manufacturing this piece and have spared no expense. Depending on your wrist size you will have 16, or 18 permanent high powered 3000 gauss neodymium laser point magnets embedded throughout each bracelet.
Material: tungsten carbide
Finish: polish en glimmend
Plating: Geen plating
Inside: shell en magneten